Sunday, February 4, 2007

Forty Million Daggers

Toni Cardoni,

Generally, I avoid this kind of thing with an emphatic distaste. But, I will now make an exception. After abandoning a rigorous routine of daily writing and forcing myself to watch The Devil & Daniel Johnston, I feel a heavy motivation to begin archiving. So consider this a nascent archive. The idea is to grow and maintain a garden of bad ideas (sort of like your oversized Italian bell peppers). I will tend to avoid rambling about anything overtly ideological, personal or anything that comes close to pop criticism.

Considering my obsession with lies & half-truths -- I am leaving soon to watch the Bears play in what some people believe to be the most important event of the year. I could really care less. But there is free food involved and I'll probably riot and cheer and boo and jeer like everybody else. At least doing SOMETHING, even if terribly dissatisfying, is better than wanking about an even more unsatisfyingly empty apartment.

We'll reconvene on this topic when radio baseball begins.

Warmest Regards,
seanmike

No comments: